Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The grand ol' 4th!

Well July 4th weekend is knocking at the door begging to come in. You ever have that feeling of running over to the door to fling it open, only to stop with your hand on the knob thinking of all the crap you have to get accomplished so you can enjoy the weekend? Well that is where I am at today. One foot out the window with work tugging me back into the building. Jumping would be so worth it this time.
The fam and friends are headed to Glacier National Park this weekend. We leave tonight will camp somewhere along the way, and then onto Hungry Horse for the remaining 2 nights of fun. Anyone have comments on where we should go, or what we should see? I am all ears.
I was able to look at some vacation pics of a Facebook friend of mine on her trip through Glacier. Great pics. I went to school with Amy so it is not like I am THAT creepy. Here are some pics I can rustle up from Google.

No comments: